Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Creating Historic Art

I love creating things, whether it be Comics, Stories, or videos to enjoy. Recently, I saw a photo on the internet which caught my attention. This one.

















Now you see, It's not the weird girl that caught my attention, but the shirt she wore. I think it's Bill Murray, but i' m not too sure.  Anywho, i quite liked the design, and thought that I could do better. I wanted to make shirts for forever now, this would be the perfect time to create shirts, while incorporating history. That's how I began creating what I call "The Cornerstone Collection." People who's intelligence and brilliance helped make America what it is today. From Cornelius Vanderbilt, to Einstein, to JP Morgan and Rockefeller. I began to create few, of what I hope will be many, that someday I'd be proud to wear. Here are the first fruits of my labor.



No comments:

Post a Comment