Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Senior Project Reflection

1. I am most proud of the fact that I was able to confidently present in front of the class, with very few, if any hitches, because it just showed to me how far I've come, and how confident I was with the knowledge and research this project equipped me with.
2.a-P
   B-P
3. What worked for me was the required activities, such as interviews and presentations help lead my project in a great direction, as well as leading what I should be learning about my project which contributes to a completely rounded picture.
4. I might have utilized the room a bit more, or went over my PowerPoint one last time so I would keep from awkward sentences, or wrong things being said for the next slide. I'd definitely get more time with my mentor also.
5. This senior project has basically crafted my future endeavors, solidifying what I want to do, and giving me both the knowledge, and the resources to pursue it. I am so glad I went to this school, and stood around for this long, or I never would have realized the career path that I now so dearly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment